Burke & Herbert Financial Services Corp. (NASDAQ:BHRB – Get Free Report) Director Shawn Patrick Mclaughlin purchased 2,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, September 12th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $49.63 per share, with a total value of $99,260.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 47,500 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,357,425. The purchase was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink.
Shawn Patrick Mclaughlin also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, September 1st, Shawn Patrick Mclaughlin purchased 1,250 shares of Burke & Herbert Financial Services stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $49.92 per share, with a total value of $62,400.00.
Burke & Herbert Financial Services Trading Up 0.8 %
BHRB stock opened at $49.05 on Friday. Burke & Herbert Financial Services Corp. has a one year low of $47.72 and a one year high of $85.00.
Burke & Herbert Financial Services Company Profile
Burke & Herbert Financial Services Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Burke & Herbert Bank & Trust Company that provides various community banking products and services in the Northern Virginia. It offers consumer and commercial deposit products, such as digital banking, demand, negotiable order of withdrawal, money market, and savings accounts, as well as certificates of deposit.
- Five stocks we like better than Burke & Herbert Financial Services
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- Most Active Stocks: Dollar Volume vs Share Volume
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Burke & Herbert Financial Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Burke & Herbert Financial Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.