Canoe EIT Income Fund (OTCMKTS:ENDTF – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Friday, September 15th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Friday, September 22nd will be given a dividend of 0.0732 per share on Friday, October 13th. This represents a dividend yield of 9.32%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 21st.
Canoe EIT Income Fund Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS ENDTF opened at C$9.63 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 29.91, a current ratio of 0.96 and a quick ratio of 0.96. The company has a market cap of C$1.15 billion and a PE ratio of 2.74. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of C$9.63 and a 200 day moving average price of C$9.53. Canoe EIT Income Fund has a 1-year low of C$8.75 and a 1-year high of C$10.43.
Canoe EIT Income Fund Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Canoe EIT Income Fund
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Canoe EIT Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canoe EIT Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.