Centrepoint Alliance Limited (ASX:CAF – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Thursday, September 14th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, September 28th will be given a dividend of 0.02 per share on Thursday, September 28th. This represents a dividend yield of 7.55%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, September 13th. This is an increase from Centrepoint Alliance’s previous final dividend of $0.01.
Centrepoint Alliance Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.70, a quick ratio of 1.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.58.
About Centrepoint Alliance
- Five stocks we like better than Centrepoint Alliance
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Centrepoint Alliance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centrepoint Alliance and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.