Cyberloq Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLOQ – Get Free Report) shares rose 36.6% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.11 and last traded at $0.11. Approximately 5,760 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 75% from the average daily volume of 22,864 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.08.
Cyberloq Technologies Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.08 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.09.
Cyberloq Technologies Company Profile
Cyberloq Technologies, Inc is a development-stage technology company, which focuses on fraud prevention and credit management. It offers CyberloQ, a banking fraud prevention technology that combats unauthorized access to customer accounts. The company was founded by Christopher Jackson and Enrico Giordano on February 5, 2008 and is headquartered in Sarasota, FL.
- Five stocks we like better than Cyberloq Technologies
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Cyberloq Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cyberloq Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.