Demant A/S (OTCMKTS:WILLF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 721,700 shares, a growth of 44.0% from the August 15th total of 501,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1,804.3 days.
Demant A/S Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:WILLF remained flat at $44.00 during mid-day trading on Friday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $40.46 and a two-hundred day moving average of $38.01. Demant A/S has a 12-month low of $22.93 and a 12-month high of $44.00.
About Demant A/S
- Five stocks we like better than Demant A/S
- What is a SEC Filing?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Demant A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Demant A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.