DFS Furniture (LON:DFS – Free Report) had its target price reduced by Berenberg Bank from GBX 192 ($2.40) to GBX 155 ($1.94) in a research report sent to investors on Wednesday morning, Digital Look reports. Berenberg Bank currently has a buy rating on the stock.
Separately, Shore Capital reiterated a hold rating on shares of DFS Furniture in a report on Monday, July 24th.
DFS Furniture Stock Performance
About DFS Furniture
DFS Furniture plc designs, manufactures, sells, delivers, installs, and retails upholstered furniture in the United Kingdom and Europe. The company retails sofas under the DFS and Sofology brands. It also engages in the contract logistics business. It operates a network of 118 DFS showrooms and 55 Sofology stores.
- Five stocks we like better than DFS Furniture
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for DFS Furniture Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DFS Furniture and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.