Direxion Daily TSLA Bull 1.5X Shares (NASDAQ:TSLL – Get Free Report)’s stock price were up 3.7% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $18.03 and last traded at $17.94. Approximately 3,867,057 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 73% from the average daily volume of 14,300,648 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.30.
Direxion Daily TSLA Bull 1.5X Shares Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $16.50 and its 200-day moving average is $13.64.
Direxion Daily TSLA Bull 1.5X Shares Announces Dividend
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, June 28th. Investors of record on Thursday, June 22nd were issued a $0.0833 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, June 21st. This represents a $0.33 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.84%.
Institutional Trading of Direxion Daily TSLA Bull 1.5X Shares
About Direxion Daily TSLA Bull 1.5X Shares
- Five stocks we like better than Direxion Daily TSLA Bull 1.5X Shares
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Direxion Daily TSLA Bull 1.5X Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Direxion Daily TSLA Bull 1.5X Shares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.