DUG Technology Ltd (ASX:DUG – Get Free Report) insider Francesco (Frank) Sciarrone purchased 30,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, September 11th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$1.82 ($1.17) per share, with a total value of A$54,540.00 ($35,187.10).
DUG Technology Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 74.19, a current ratio of 1.22 and a quick ratio of 0.71.
About DUG Technology
- Five stocks we like better than DUG Technology
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Build a Solid Gold Retirement With AI Powerhouse Adobe
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
Receive News & Ratings for DUG Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DUG Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.