Eureka Group Holdings Limited (ASX:EGH – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Friday, September 15th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, October 11th will be given a dividend of 0.007 per share on Wednesday, October 11th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.46%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, September 20th. This is an increase from Eureka Group’s previous final dividend of $0.006.
Eureka Group Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.38, a current ratio of 0.46 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 48.93.
Eureka Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Eureka Group
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- Dividend Tax Calculator
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
Receive News & Ratings for Eureka Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eureka Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.