Euro Sun Mining Inc. (TSE:ESM – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 12.5% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as C$0.04 and last traded at C$0.04. 494,110 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 37% from the average session volume of 783,015 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.04.
Euro Sun Mining Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.08, a current ratio of 0.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 45.65. The stock has a market cap of C$9.29 million, a P/E ratio of -0.60 and a beta of 1.71. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.04 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$0.04.
About Euro Sun Mining
Euro Sun Mining Inc operates as a gold and copper exploration and development mining company in Romania. It primarily holds a 100% interest in the Rovina Valley project that covers an area of 27.68 square kilometers situated in west-central Romania. The company was formerly known as Carpathian Gold Inc and changed its name to Euro Sun Mining Inc in August 2016.
- Five stocks we like better than Euro Sun Mining
- What is the Death Cross and How Can Investors Use it For Successful Trading?
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Euro Sun Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Euro Sun Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.