Evolution AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:EVVTY – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 12,100 shares, an increase of 365.4% from the August 15th total of 2,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 46,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. started coverage on Evolution AB (publ) in a report on Wednesday, June 21st. They issued a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Evolution AB (publ) Trading Up 1.8 %
About Evolution AB (publ)
Evolution AB (publ) engages in the development, production, marketing, and licensing of live game shows, casinos, and slots solutions to gaming operators in Armenia, Belgium, Canada, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romania, Spain, and the United States. The company runs the game under Evolution and Ezugi brands from a casino gaming table, which is streamed in real time and end users make betting decisions on their devices, such as computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Five stocks we like better than Evolution AB (publ)
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- What’s a Sound Playbook for Investors During Election Years?
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Evolution AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evolution AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.