Evotec SE (ETR:EVT – Get Free Report) shares fell 0.2% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as €21.09 ($22.68) and last traded at €21.39 ($23.00). 180,061 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 87% from the average session volume of 1,360,000 shares. The stock had previously closed at €21.43 ($23.04).
Evotec Stock Up 4.2 %
The company has a quick ratio of 2.97, a current ratio of 2.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 45.49. The firm has a market cap of $4.03 billion, a PE ratio of -38.51, a P/E/G ratio of 0.98 and a beta of 1.04. The firm’s 50 day moving average is €21.93 and its 200-day moving average is €20.09.
Evotec Company Profile
Evotec SE operates as drug discovery and development partner for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry worldwide. The company is developing pharmaceutical products in various therapeutic areas, such as diabetes and complications, fibrosis, infectious diseases, CNS diseases, oncology, pain and inflammation, immunology, rare diseases, respiratory diseases, and women's health.
- Five stocks we like better than Evotec
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Evotec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evotec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.