Fletcher Building Limited (ASX:FBU – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Thursday, September 14th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, October 4th will be given a dividend of 0.147 per share on Wednesday, October 4th. This represents a yield of 3.57%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 13th.
Fletcher Building Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.81, a current ratio of 1.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 92.44.
Fletcher Building Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Fletcher Building
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Fletcher Building Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fletcher Building and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.