Galenica AG (OTCMKTS:GALNF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decline in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 11,400 shares, a decline of 41.8% from the August 15th total of 19,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Galenica Stock Performance
OTCMKTS GALNF remained flat at C$75.25 during midday trading on Friday. Galenica has a fifty-two week low of C$75.25 and a fifty-two week high of C$75.25. The company has a fifty day moving average of C$75.25 and a 200 day moving average of C$75.25.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, UBS Group upgraded shares of Galenica from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Tuesday, August 15th.
Galenica Company Profile
Galenica AG operates as a healthcare service provider in Switzerland and internationally. It operates through two segments, Products & Care, and Logistics & IT. The Products & Care segment operates pharmacies and partner pharmacies under the Amavita, Sun Store, and Coop Vitality brands. This segment also offers medication for treatment of patients at home; launches and distributes a portfolio of consumer health, pharmaceutical, and parapharmaceutical products; and marketing and sale services to partners in the healthcare market.
- Five stocks we like better than Galenica
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
Receive News & Ratings for Galenica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galenica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.