Genus plc (OTCMKTS:GENSF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a growth of 66.7% from the August 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Genus Price Performance
Genus stock opened at $26.79 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $34.30 and a 200-day moving average price of $34.87. Genus has a fifty-two week low of $26.79 and a fifty-two week high of $26.79.
Genus Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Genus
- What is Put Option Volume?
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Genus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.