Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF (NYSEARCA:GDAT – Get Free Report) traded up 0.2% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $72.70 and last traded at $72.70. 2,100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 63% from the average session volume of 5,679 shares. The stock had previously closed at $72.55.
Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF Trading Up 0.2 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $72.70 and its 200 day simple moving average is $72.70.
- Five stocks we like better than Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.