Green Critical Minerals Limited (ASX:GCM – Get Free Report) insider Charles Thomas acquired 3,000,000 shares of Green Critical Minerals stock in a transaction dated Monday, September 11th. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$0.01 ($0.01) per share, with a total value of A$30,000.00 ($19,354.84).
Green Critical Minerals Stock Performance
About Green Critical Minerals
Green Critical Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia and Canada. It explores for graphite, topaz, tungsten, nickel, copper, cobalt, gold, and platinum group elements. The company was formerly known as Chase Mining Corporation Limited and changed its name to Green Critical Minerals Limited in December 2022.
- Five stocks we like better than Green Critical Minerals
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Build a Solid Gold Retirement With AI Powerhouse Adobe
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
Receive News & Ratings for Green Critical Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Green Critical Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.