Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust (OTCMKTS:GULTU – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 155,100 shares, an increase of 65.4% from the August 15th total of 93,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 275,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust Price Performance
OTCMKTS GULTU opened at $0.01 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.01 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.02. Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust has a twelve month low of $0.00 and a twelve month high of $0.05.
About Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust
- Five stocks we like better than Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.