Ilustrato Pictures International Inc. (OTCMKTS:ILUS – Get Free Report) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 135,200 shares, a growth of 65.7% from the August 15th total of 81,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,717,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Ilustrato Pictures International Stock Performance
OTCMKTS ILUS opened at $0.02 on Friday. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.02 and its 200 day moving average is $0.03. Ilustrato Pictures International has a fifty-two week low of $0.02 and a fifty-two week high of $0.13.
About Ilustrato Pictures International
- Five stocks we like better than Ilustrato Pictures International
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Ilustrato Pictures International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ilustrato Pictures International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.