IMAC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMACW – Get Free Report) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,500 shares, an increase of 400.0% from the August 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 5,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
IMAC Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ IMACW opened at $0.00 on Friday. IMAC has a 12-month low of $0.00 and a 12-month high of $0.24. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.01 and a 200 day moving average of $0.02.
- Five stocks we like better than IMAC
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for IMAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IMAC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.