Superdry plc (LON:SDRY – Get Free Report) insider Shaun Wills acquired 340 shares of Superdry stock in a transaction on Wednesday, September 13th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 44 ($0.55) per share, with a total value of £149.60 ($187.21).
Superdry Price Performance
Superdry stock opened at GBX 38.70 ($0.48) on Friday. Superdry plc has a one year low of GBX 38 ($0.48) and a one year high of GBX 168 ($2.10). The business has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 64.54 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 82.68. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 293.27, a current ratio of 0.92 and a quick ratio of 0.61. The firm has a market capitalization of £37.89 million, a P/E ratio of 456.67, a PEG ratio of 0.56 and a beta of 2.13.
Superdry Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Superdry
- What’s a Sound Playbook for Investors During Election Years?
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Superdry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Superdry and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.