HEICO Co. (NYSE:HEI-A – Get Free Report) Director Alan Schriesheim sold 2,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, September 12th. The stock was sold at an average price of $164.23, for a total value of $328,460.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 105,111 shares in the company, valued at $17,262,379.53. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website.
HEICO Price Performance
HEI-A opened at $132.81 on Friday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $136.71 and its 200 day simple moving average is $135.12.
HEICO Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than HEICO
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- Build a Solid Gold Retirement With AI Powerhouse Adobe
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
Receive News & Ratings for HEICO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HEICO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.