iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF (BATS:FLOT – Get Free Report)’s share price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $50.73 and last traded at $50.74, with a volume of 1286261 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $50.74.
iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF Trading Up 0.1 %
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $50.72 and a 200 day simple moving average of $50.57.
iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF Announces Dividend
The company also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Monday, July 10th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, July 5th were paid a dividend of $0.2341 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, July 3rd.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF
About iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF
The iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF (FLOT) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in investment grade fixed income. The fund tracks a market value-weighted index of USD-denominated, investment-grade floating rate notes with maturities of 0-5 years. FLOT was launched on Jun 14, 2011 and is managed by BlackRock.
- Five stocks we like better than iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.