Laboratorios Farmaceuticos Rovi, S.A. (OTCMKTS:LABFF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 13,100 shares, a decline of 42.5% from the August 15th total of 22,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Laboratorios Farmaceuticos Rovi Stock Performance
Laboratorios Farmaceuticos Rovi stock opened at C$54.13 on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$51.14 and its 200-day moving average price is C$51.11. Laboratorios Farmaceuticos Rovi has a twelve month low of C$50.10 and a twelve month high of C$51.10.
Laboratorios Farmaceuticos Rovi Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Laboratorios Farmaceuticos Rovi
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Laboratorios Farmaceuticos Rovi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Laboratorios Farmaceuticos Rovi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.