Mobico Group Plc (OTCMKTS:NXPGF – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week low on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $1.08 and last traded at $1.08, with a volume of 200 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $1.08.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada decreased their price target on shares of Mobico Group from GBX 180 ($2.25) to GBX 145 ($1.81) in a research note on Friday, September 1st.
Mobico Group Stock Performance
Mobico Group Company Profile
Mobico Group Plc engages in providing public transport services in the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Morocco, Switzerland, the United States, Canada, France, and Portugal. The company operates through UK, German Rail, ALSA, and North America segments. It owns and leases vehicles. The company also provides student transportation, urban bus, regional/long haul coach, rail, and charter and other services; transit and scheduled coach services; and private hire and commuter coach travel services.
- Five stocks we like better than Mobico Group
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Mobico Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mobico Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.