Musgrave Minerals Limited (ASX:MGV – Get Free Report) insider Graham Ascough sold 3,491,172 shares of Musgrave Minerals stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$0.04 ($0.03), for a total value of A$139,646.88 ($90,094.76).
Musgrave Minerals Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 4.93, a current ratio of 10.65 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04.
Musgrave Minerals Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Musgrave Minerals
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- Build a Solid Gold Retirement With AI Powerhouse Adobe
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
Receive News & Ratings for Musgrave Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Musgrave Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.