Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Ørsted A/S (OTCMKTS: DNNGY):
- 8/31/2023 – Ørsted A/S was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Co. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 8/31/2023 – Ørsted A/S was downgraded by analysts at Nordea Equity Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/31/2023 – Ørsted A/S was upgraded by analysts at DNB Markets from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/30/2023 – Ørsted A/S was downgraded by analysts at BNP Paribas from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
Ørsted A/S Stock Up 4.7 %
OTCMKTS:DNNGY opened at $19.40 on Friday. Ørsted A/S has a 1-year low of $17.37 and a 1-year high of $34.19. The company has a 50-day moving average of $26.59 and a 200 day moving average of $28.60.
Ørsted A/S, together with its subsidiaries, develops, constructs, owns, and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, renewable hydrogen and green fuels facilities, and bioenergy plants. It operates through Offshore, Onshore, and Bioenergy & Other segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Ørsted A/S
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Ørsted A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ørsted A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.