Palace Capital Plc (LON:PCA – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Thursday, September 14th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, September 21st will be paid a dividend of GBX 3.75 ($0.05) per share on Friday, October 13th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.52%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 21st. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Palace Capital Stock Performance
Shares of PCA opened at GBX 248.50 ($3.11) on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of £93.33 million, a P/E ratio of -305.00, a P/E/G ratio of 3.37 and a beta of 0.69. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 50.50, a quick ratio of 1.78 and a current ratio of 1.48. Palace Capital has a 1 year low of GBX 195 ($2.44) and a 1 year high of GBX 265 ($3.32). The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 244.73 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 231.18.
Palace Capital Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Palace Capital
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Palace Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Palace Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.