Pharma-Bio Serv (OTCMKTS:PBSV – Get Free Report) announced its quarterly earnings results on Friday. The company reported $0.02 EPS for the quarter, meeting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.02, Yahoo Finance reports. Pharma-Bio Serv had a return on equity of 7.91% and a net margin of 7.09%.
Pharma-Bio Serv Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:PBSV opened at $0.98 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $22.52 million, a P/E ratio of 16.33 and a beta of 0.41. Pharma-Bio Serv has a 12-month low of $0.68 and a 12-month high of $1.20. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.96 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.96.
Pharma-Bio Serv Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Pharma-Bio Serv
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Pharma-Bio Serv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pharma-Bio Serv and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.