Anebulo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANEB – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, a drop of 35.7% from the August 15th total of 1,400 shares. Approximately 0.0% of the shares of the stock are sold short. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 6,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Anebulo Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
NASDAQ:ANEB opened at $3.21 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.68 and its 200 day simple moving average is $2.61. Anebulo Pharmaceuticals has a twelve month low of $1.77 and a twelve month high of $4.05.
Anebulo Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Anebulo Pharmaceuticals
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Anebulo Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anebulo Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.