Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SOHVY – Get Free Report) shares hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $5.80 and last traded at $5.80, with a volume of 2 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $5.80.
Sumitomo Heavy Industries Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $5.80 and a 200-day moving average price of $5.68.
Sumitomo Heavy Industries Company Profile
Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. manufactures and sells general machinery, advanced precision machinery, construction machinery, ships, and environmental plant facilities in Japan and internationally. Its Mechatronics segment offers gearmotors, gearboxes, motion control drives, motors and inverters, drive solutions, precision positioning equipment, laser systems, control systems, motion components, and collaborative robot.
- Five stocks we like better than Sumitomo Heavy Industries
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Sumitomo Heavy Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumitomo Heavy Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.