Suzuki Motor Co. (OTCMKTS:SZKMY – Get Free Report)’s share price hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $170.62 and last traded at $166.04, with a volume of 2664 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $165.07.
Suzuki Motor Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $153.48 and its 200-day moving average price is $144.87. The company has a market cap of $20.75 billion, a P/E ratio of 12.29 and a beta of 1.07. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a current ratio of 1.47 and a quick ratio of 1.15.
Suzuki Motor Company Profile
Suzuki Motor Corporation engages in the manufacturing and marketing of automobiles, motorcycles, and marine products in Japan, rest of Asia, Europe, North America, and internationally. It offers mini-vehicles, sub-compact vehicles, standard-sized vehicles, outboard motors, motorized wheelchairs, and electro senior vehicles.
- Five stocks we like better than Suzuki Motor
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Suzuki Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Suzuki Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.