Numis Securities reissued their buy rating on shares of The Restaurant Group (LON:RTN – Free Report) in a report published on Monday morning, Marketbeat Ratings reports. Numis Securities currently has a GBX 59 ($0.74) price objective on the stock.
Separately, Barclays reissued an underweight rating and set a GBX 50 ($0.63) target price on shares of The Restaurant Group in a report on Thursday, September 7th. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have given a hold rating and three have issued a buy rating to the company. According to MarketBeat, the stock presently has a consensus rating of Hold and a consensus target price of GBX 50.20 ($0.63).
The Restaurant Group Trading Down 0.8 %
About The Restaurant Group
The Restaurant Group plc operates restaurants and pubs in the United Kingdom. Its brands include Wagamama, Frankie & Benny's, Brunning & Price, Chiquito, Coast to Coast, Firejacks, and Barburrito. The company also operates TRG concessions that provide table and counter services, as well as sandwich shops, pubs, and bars.
- Five stocks we like better than The Restaurant Group
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for The Restaurant Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Restaurant Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.