Ultra Brands Ltd. (OTCMKTS:FLLLF – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 8,000 shares, a growth of 471.4% from the August 15th total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4.2 days.
Ultra Brands Stock Performance
Shares of FLLLF opened at $0.01 on Friday. Ultra Brands has a 1 year low of $0.01 and a 1 year high of $0.06. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.01 and a 200-day moving average of $0.02.
About Ultra Brands
- Five stocks we like better than Ultra Brands
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- 2 Wrecked Stocks Keeping Cars on the Road Ready for Repair
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Ultra Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ultra Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.