Unisync Corp. (TSE:UNI – Get Free Report) shares rose 4% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as C$1.56 and last traded at C$1.56. Approximately 500 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 4,607 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.50.
Unisync Trading Up 2.6 %
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is C$1.54 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$1.75. The company has a market capitalization of C$30.42 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -9.41 and a beta of 1.51. The company has a quick ratio of 0.23, a current ratio of 1.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 209.18.
Unisync Company Profile
Unisync Corp., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and distributes garments in Canada and the United States. The company offers offshore outsourcing, web-based business to business and business to consumer ordering, distribution, and program management systems. It also engages in the design, development, prototyping, and testing services; and textile research and sourcing, and manufacturing, communication, and customer services.
- Five stocks we like better than Unisync
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Investors Betting On Triple-Digit Sales Growth At Las Vegas Sands
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- 3 Reasons Why AMD Might Breakout Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Unisync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unisync and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.