Vycor Medical, Inc. (OTCMKTS:VYCO – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decrease of 33.3% from the August 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Vycor Medical Price Performance
VYCO stock remained flat at $0.10 during midday trading on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.10 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.09. Vycor Medical has a twelve month low of $0.07 and a twelve month high of $0.11.
Vycor Medical Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Vycor Medical
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Vycor Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vycor Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.