Wal-Mart de México, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:WMMVY – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 30,400 shares, an increase of 520.4% from the August 15th total of 4,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 54,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Wal-Mart de México Stock Performance
Wal-Mart de México stock traded down $0.21 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $37.51. The company had a trading volume of 34,163 shares, compared to its average volume of 30,771. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.35, a current ratio of 1.12 and a quick ratio of 0.47. Wal-Mart de México has a 52 week low of $34.46 and a 52 week high of $42.97. The company has a 50 day moving average of $40.11 and a 200-day moving average of $39.85.
Wal-Mart de México Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Wal-Mart de México
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
Receive News & Ratings for Wal-Mart de México Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wal-Mart de México and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.