Woolworths Group Limited (OTCMKTS:WOLWF – Get Free Report) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 177,500 shares, an increase of 130.8% from the August 15th total of 76,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 591.7 days.
Woolworths Group Price Performance
WOLWF stock remained flat at $24.26 during trading on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $25.24 and a 200 day moving average of $25.45. Woolworths Group has a 52-week low of $19.68 and a 52-week high of $26.79.
About Woolworths Group
- Five stocks we like better than Woolworths Group
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Institutions and Insiders Are Gobbling Up Shares of HASI
Receive News & Ratings for Woolworths Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Woolworths Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.