The Active Dividend Stock ETF (NYSEARCA:TADS – Get Free Report) shares fell 7.5% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.36 and last traded at $0.39. 43,700 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 87% from the average session volume of 343,440 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.42.
Active Dividend Stock ETF Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.39 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.39.
- Five stocks we like better than Active Dividend Stock ETF
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Active Dividend Stock ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Active Dividend Stock ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.