Agronomics Limited (LON:ANIC – Get Free Report) shares traded down 1.5% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 9.70 ($0.12) and last traded at GBX 9.85 ($0.12). 824,791 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 7% from the average session volume of 888,514 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 10 ($0.13).
Agronomics Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of £97.33 million, a PE ratio of 490.00 and a beta of 1.70. The business has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 10.12 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 11.
Agronomics Limited is a private equity and venture capital firm specializing in emerging growth, seed/startup, early venture and growth capital investments. The firm invests in quoted and unquoted companies. It prefers to invest in the alternative proteins company with a focus on cellular agriculture, cultivated meat, technologies, nascent industry of modern foods and materials, biopharma sector and will establish a portfolio of investments in biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies.
- Five stocks we like better than Agronomics
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Agronomics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Agronomics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.