Athena Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:AHNR – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.06 and traded as low as $0.04. Athena Gold shares last traded at $0.04, with a volume of 94,600 shares.
Athena Gold Price Performance
The company has a market cap of $6.23 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.14 and a beta of 0.20. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.05 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.06.
About Athena Gold
Athena Gold Corporation, an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral resources in the United States. Athena Gold Corporation was formerly known as Athena Silver Corporation and changed its name to Athena Gold Corporation in January 2021. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Vacaville, California.
- Five stocks we like better than Athena Gold
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Athena Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Athena Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.