Bowl America Incorporated (NYSEAMERICAN:BWL.A – Get Free Report) shares passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $9.10. Bowl America shares last traded at $8.90, with a volume of 3,800 shares trading hands.
Bowl America Trading Down 2.2 %
The firm has a market cap of $45.92 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -29.67 and a beta of 0.70. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07, a quick ratio of 4.06 and a current ratio of 4.26.
About Bowl America
Bowl America Incorporated is engaged in the entertainment business. The Company is engaged in the operation of bowling centers, with food and beverage service in each center. As of July 3, 2016, the Company and its subsidiaries operated 18 bowling centers, including 10 centers located in metropolitan Washington, District of Columbia; one center in metropolitan Baltimore, Maryland; four centers in metropolitan Richmond, Virginia, and three centers in metropolitan Jacksonville, Florida.
- Five stocks we like better than Bowl America
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Bowl America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bowl America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.