BTD Capital Fund (NYSEARCA:DIP – Get Free Report) was up 0.9% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $25.69 and last traded at $25.69. Approximately 530 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 55% from the average daily volume of 1,174 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.46.
BTD Capital Fund Trading Down 0.5 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $25.95 and a 200 day moving average price of $24.94.
BTD Capital Fund Company Profile
The Btd Capital Fund (DIP) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in total market equity. The fund seeks to optimize short-term trading opportunities within US equities. The fund is actively managed, using artificial intelligence and data modeling to select and weight individual stock positions.
- Five stocks we like better than BTD Capital Fund
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for BTD Capital Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BTD Capital Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.