Capgemini SE (EPA:CAP – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of €168.38 ($181.05) and traded as high as €169.15 ($181.88). Capgemini shares last traded at €167.05 ($179.62), with a volume of 285,600 shares traded.
Capgemini Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of €168.44 and a 200-day moving average of €168.33.
Capgemini SE provides consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company offers strategy and transformation services, including strategy, technology, data science, and creative design to support various clients within the digital economy.
- Five stocks we like better than Capgemini
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Capgemini Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capgemini and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.