Eurasia Mining Plc (LON:EUA – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 3.17 ($0.04) and traded as low as GBX 2.88 ($0.04). Eurasia Mining shares last traded at GBX 2.88 ($0.04), with a volume of 1,836,343 shares.
Eurasia Mining Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.55, a current ratio of 3.37 and a quick ratio of 11.58. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 2.93 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 3.17. The stock has a market capitalization of £85.80 million, a P/E ratio of -51.50 and a beta of 1.37.
Eurasia Mining Company Profile
Eurasia Mining Plc, a mining and mineral exploration company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of palladium, platinum, rhodium, iridium, copper, nickel, gold, and other minerals in Russia. The company's principal projects are the West Kytlim mine located in the Urals; and the Monchetundra project situated on the Kola Peninsula.
- Five stocks we like better than Eurasia Mining
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Eurasia Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eurasia Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.