European Opportunities Trust (LON:EOT – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week high during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as GBX 818 ($10.24) and last traded at GBX 809 ($10.12), with a volume of 167922 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 796 ($9.96).
European Opportunities Trust Trading Down 0.7 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.09, a current ratio of 0.07 and a quick ratio of 0.11. The company has a market cap of £792.51 million, a PE ratio of -944.19 and a beta of 0.84. The company has a 50-day moving average of GBX 794.16 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 776.88.
European Opportunities Trust Company Profile
European Opportunities Trust plc is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Devon Equity Management Limited. The fund is co-managed by FundRock Management Company SA It invests in the public equity markets of Europe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than European Opportunities Trust
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for European Opportunities Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for European Opportunities Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.