F&C UK Real Estate Investments Ltd (LON:FCRE – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 93.40 ($1.17) and traded as low as GBX 93.40 ($1.17). F&C UK Real Estate Investments shares last traded at GBX 93.40 ($1.17), with a volume of 383,228 shares changing hands.
F&C UK Real Estate Investments Price Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 93.40 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 93.40.
About F&C UK Real Estate Investments
F&C UK Real Estate Investments Limited is a closed-ended investment Company. The Company’s investment objective is to provide ordinary shareholders with an attractive level of income together with the potential for capital and income growth from investing in a diversified United Kingdom commercial property portfolio.
- Five stocks we like better than F&C UK Real Estate Investments
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for F&C UK Real Estate Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for F&C UK Real Estate Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.