Georgia Capital PLC (LON:CGEO – Get Free Report) shares hit a new 52-week high during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as GBX 1,019.20 ($12.75) and last traded at GBX 1,014 ($12.69), with a volume of 256730 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1,016 ($12.71).
Georgia Capital Stock Up 1.8 %
The company has a current ratio of 4.17, a quick ratio of 10.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 137.78. The business’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 930.98 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 848.98. The firm has a market cap of £453.20 million, a P/E ratio of 195.83 and a beta of 1.20.
Georgia Capital Company Profile
Georgia Capital PLC is a private equity and venture capital firm specializing in early stage, organic growth and acquisitions. It consider greenfields through mature stage companies. The firm typically invests in automotive retail, education services, hotels, resorts & cruise lines, restaurants, beverages, healthcare, banks, property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, advertising, diversified REITs, water utilities, and renewable electricity.
- Five stocks we like better than Georgia Capital
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Georgia Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Georgia Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.