LSL Property Services plc (LON:LSL – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 266.27 ($3.33) and traded as high as GBX 283 ($3.54). LSL Property Services shares last traded at GBX 283 ($3.54), with a volume of 40,791 shares changing hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Numis Securities reissued a “buy” rating and issued a GBX 400 ($5.01) target price on shares of LSL Property Services in a report on Thursday, May 25th.
LSL Property Services Trading Down 1.1 %
LSL Property Services Company Profile
LSL Property Services plc provides services to mortgage intermediaries, specialist mortgage and insurance advice to estate agency customers, and valuation services to mortgage lenders in the United Kingdom. It operates through three segments: Financial Services, Surveying and Valuation Services, and Estate Agency.
- Five stocks we like better than LSL Property Services
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for LSL Property Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LSL Property Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.