OMV Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:OMVKY – Get Free Report) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $45.77 and traded as high as $48.44. OMV Aktiengesellschaft shares last traded at $48.10, with a volume of 2,658 shares traded.
OMV Aktiengesellschaft Trading Up 0.0 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $46.08 and a 200 day moving average price of $45.75.
About OMV Aktiengesellschaft
OMV Aktiengesellschaft operates as an energy and chemicals company in Austria, Germany, Romania, Norway, Belgium, Russia, New Zealand, the United Arab Emirates, the rest of Central and Eastern Europe, the rest of Europe, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Chemicals & Materials, Fuels & Feedstock, and Energy.
- Five stocks we like better than OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for OMV Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OMV Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.